The Smoktech Scar Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer is ideal for single or dual coil builds and comes precoiled at 1.5 ohms for a warm, enjoyable vape on a wide variety of devices. It features thumbscrews and holes through the posts to ensure an easy build for veterans and new rebuilders alike.
The cap bears the unique "scar marks" from which it gets its name and is held in place with double o-rings; the spare o-ring is always handy as it is conveniently stored around the 510 drip tip connection. Draw is provided through a hole in the cap that allows air to be passed right past the coils via a raised hole in the base, while helping to reduce the chance of juice flooding the draw.
Material - Stainless Steel
Width - 18mm
Height - 37mm
Connection - 510
* There are no returns on this product including claims of DOA "Dead on Arrival". This is becuse you build the atomizer.
* Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks and you must be experienced doing this before attempting to use this device.
* Rebuildable atomizers are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not built and tested correctly the user risks bodily injury and/or death.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a device that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
101 Vape, its owners, employees, suppliers and affiliates accept no liability to your device or person of faulty, improper or inexperienced use of this device.